When people comment on my bald head, assuming that I’ve shaved it, I correct them. As soon as they hear the word “chemo” they have an incredible “deer caught in headlights” moment. It’s a similar look to when a kid is told that instead of a tooth fairy, it’s really just your Dad sneaking into your room in the middle of the night. I, personally, was very glad when I learned that my Dad was actually the tooth fairy. For years I thought the tooth fairy was a middle aged hairy man who wore ill fitting white briefs.
MIND DUMP – December 5th, 2012
- The last Chinese President’s wife had a guy killed while the new one covered up his son’s death. Prime examples of leaders with strong family family values!
- Reagan and Obama would agree on raising taxes for the richest Americans, this guys shows us how (though he really should change his shirt if anybody is to take him seriously).
- Brad Pitt on the New York Times, “All the news that’s fit to… fit to…. why am I here?”
- Fox News is scaling back Karl Rove’s air time. I would love to see what he’s stress eating.
- Senate Democrats love Bob Dole and his pen, while most Republicans think he’s a gimp and was not afraid to say it to his face.
- Netflix is going to stream Disney movies. Finally, I don’t have to feel ashamed of buying the DVD’s in person!
- Oh, and before you Instagram that sandwich you’re eating, watch this…
This will be the best part of your day. Trust. Me. @MittRomney #BuzzFeed
A tribute to mom fashion.
So much the best.